Metallic components technologies
- Maching and surface finishing of large components up to 15m long. Raw materials: Aluminium.
- Machining and surface finishing of medium and small components up to 2,5m long. Raw materials: Aluminium, Titanium and Steel.
Sheet metal forming
- Forming by: Hydro & rolling press, Brake Forming, Joggles and Routing.
- Chemical Milling
Surface Treatments can extend the life and improve the performance of metal components subjected to high stress:
- Chromic anodizing
- Penetrant inspection
- Chemical Conversion
- Shot Peening
- Peen Forming
- Tartaric (Spain) & Boric (Mexico)
Raw Material Management
- Reception, quality checks and identification
- Nesting for optimized consumption
- Cutting by Saw Disc, Band or alternate
- Water Jet Cutting
- Kanban Storage
- Distribution to customers